Sunday, March 14, 2010

...to grandma's house we go...

We took a trip to see the cousins and MaMa one day! Seems as though this 19th month has been packed with travels, all for good reasoning.
You'll notice in these pictures that HVN has four girl cousins right above her. The oldest is 5 in the purple, then these's a 3 year old in red, then there are the twins who are 2 in hot pink...then there's my sweet Hope. She's received many cute clothes from all these girls but now as you can see she is as big as they are. Does this mean I have to start passing down?
I love this picture of her on the stump, she watched my 5 year old niece get up there and she followed right behind her. Of course I ran to be a shield and she got up there all by herself...thinking she was a big girl. I guess she is and I can't stop it.










No comments: