Saturday, January 16, 2010

12 + 4 = 16 Teeth, Just This Week

It's been a long week with a few sleepless nights. I guess I had this coming as HVN did so well with all of her other teeth. She cut her tummy and eye teeth this week and she let us know it. The others did not cause a high fever, this however got up to 102.5 and scared me. I took her in to the Dr. and all test were negative. Praise God the others things could be ruled out. I have to say my heart broke one night as she would only sleep on me and we had to be sitting up. We made our way from the bed to the rocking chair to the couch and all over again. Her cry was pitiful and all I could do was give her pain killer and hold her, which I loved. So, if you've missed us this week you now know why. These pictures were taken over Christmas when Ellyanna had a lollipop the size of Texas. Hope followed her long enough until she shared and she did it with a smile. How Hope managed to get it all by herself I do not know. It was cute to watch. For those of you who know me know HVN wouldn't have gotten this from me, it had to come from another kid, my sweet niece.





No comments: