
The only part I don't like about HVN walking are the bruises on her knees. She is one tough trooper that gets right back up when she falls down. I see her great desire for independence and speed. She is still loads of fun and loads of work!!! But its OK, its the kind of work that I expect as a parent. Now that she is walking I have to really watch her especially near the steps and when the house doors are open. She's quick and not afriad to try something new, it doesn't matter to her whats on the other side of the door...she's gonna go anyway. In these pictures Rick had a hard time believing that I let her play on the ground, hello Ive only gone to camp for 15 years and hung out with him and others that love the outdoors...Im not gonna shelter her!! Well, just a little!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment